How are Results issued?
All results are available via the on line results service. If you have any queries relating to this service please contact the examination’s office on email@example.com. For all other queries please contact your Glyntaff Campus Student Administration Team.
Dates of Publication of Results
Assessment Examination Boards are scheduled to be published on Friday 15th December 2017 for Second Sitting results.
- Associate Student Scheme
- BM Registered Midwife
- Bachelor of Nursing (all branches – September Cohorts)
- BSc Community Mental Health Practice
- BSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (all pathways)
- DipHE in Professional Practice
- MSc Clinical Endodontics
- MSc Diabetes
- MSc Endocrinology
- MSc Obesity and Weight Management
- MSc Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (all pathways)
- MSc Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma in Endocrinology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Obesity and Weight Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Respiratory Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rheumatology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine
Please refer as soon as possible to your course leader for resubmission dates.
Please re-submit your coursework/s online, or if this service is not available you will be able to hand in your coursework/s at the Advice Zone Front Desk, located in the LRC, Glyntaff.
Re-sit Examination Information
Please note nursing students should contact the module leader for any re-sit examination information / presentation / OSCE.
If you have a query in relation to any of your assessment marks or your academic programme, please do not hesitate to contact the Glyntaff Campus Student Administration Team.